Successful Leadership for managers :
Good leader is always open for subordinates' suggestions and tries to understand their viewpoints regarding problems.
Successful leader helps employees to find proper solution themselves.
- Trust employees and make them trust you
Manager should be able to rely on employees, so spirit of mutual trust should be cultivated within the team. Good leader admits that he/she is not the most competent person in certain questions and delegates part of competence to reliable employees. Always keep your promises and commitments.
- Give your employees right to make mistakes
Employees who are afraid to fail will be less active and innovative.
Good leader makes employees feel appreciated with valuable service and work which they provide.
Provide encouragement to subordinates when they complete difficult tasks.
Be fair, demonstrate discipline, responsibility and zeal; eliminate favoritism and suspicions
- Encourage employees to express themselves openly
- Do not force employees to do work in the way which suits you, but may not suit them
- Criticize your employees in private conversations and praise in public
- When assign employee with a task specify required results rather than specifying how to attain it
Give instructions, guidelines and help if required, but don't command what to do
- Keep subordinates informed about general organizational plans and results
- Practice good communication skills
Be polite and honest with employees. Communicate with your employees through meetings, notes, e-mails, phone. Arrange group meeting often, because this is the best way to discuss work.
- Keeps subordinates informed about their performance and results
Have discussions with subordinates and help them to learn...
|Order 750 checklists in MS Word and PDF printable format at $49.99 USD only.