- Arrange company informational security policy:
Company management should provide the proper leadership and organize system of information security policy - comprehensively schedule and delegate informational security responsibilities, create functional procedures, instruments, elaborate operational processes and ensure proper documentation.
- Ensure employee acknowledgement:
All employees should provide written acknowledgement to confirm their understanding and acceptance of the company information security policy
- Ensure confidentiality agreements:
Elaborate confidentiality agreements for individuals outside of the company and ensure their execution when proprietary and business information need to be disclosed in any form.
- Ensure material safety of your premises and informational equipment:
Secure material safety of your office, documents, computers, network hardware, wires. Protect them from unauthorized access.
- Elaborate informational security plan for your company:
The plan should document your company activity in the case of emergency and day-to-day procedures that will maintain your informational systems in operational state (database-backups, data storage, system and data recovery, reserve equipment and facility etc. ).
- Engage competent informational security specialists :
Employ competent, authorized professionals in the field of informational security.
- Install high-quality anti-virus system and ensure its operational state:
Ensure that all your computer systems are protected by up-to-date anti-virus software and are well-defended against malicious software attacks.
- Ensure internet security:
Ensure secure connections to the Internet and other external networks, make them authorized and protected by firewalls.
- Ensure password confidentiality, originality, safety:
Ensure proper storing of access codes for all installed ...
|Order 750 checklists in MS Word and PDF printable format at $49.99 USD only.