Your product or service should save client's money
- Focus on client's aim to economize money
- Find out a way to demonstrate your client how your product/service can help him/her to save much more money than it costs. Prove your statement convincingly for the client.
- Make a comparison between costs of this purchase and costs of alternative product/service which is currently used by client.
For example if you want to sell "economic packaging", the subscription at cinema or swimming-pool, or, let's say large lot of goods - you can inform customer about money he/she saves in comparison with buying same goods by the piece.
- Compare the price of your goods versus the price of most expensive of the competing goods or competing sellers
Sometimes it is advisable to make comparison versus cost of the goods-substitutes. For example, to compare the price of a DVD-disk versus cost of the cinema ticket (and it is even better - price of tickets for all family) and so on.
- You can explain the client that your goods cost much more in the time of economic growth, but now the crisis forced you to decrease usual prices.
The client must understand what a great unique opportunity is provided to him/her and understand that this is a chance to save by buying really useful goods. Make the comparison between "today" and "tomorrow" prices.
Show the benefit as exact sum of money
- The idea is to show the utility of your products and services in money terms.
Try to demonstrate the utility is such way: "If you invest 1200 USD to our product, with a help of our product you will save 170 USD per month, so you will save 2040 USD per year, so our product will be recompensed in 7 month and then you will get the profit"
- When you calculate the possible savings for the client take into account all the factors which can give the advantages. Tell the client about saving of fuel, time, money and so on.
If you decrease the expenses for exploitation, transportation, fuel, delivery etc. reflect it in your calculations.
- Provide special offers, discounts and/or present free bonuses to your clients.
Sometimes when you sell popular goods that are in stable demand it is not expedient to decrease the prices because this can harm your business. In this case special offers can help to attain the required result. Make sure that your special offers are really interesting. Offer your clients bulk discounts if specifics of your business allow this.
- If it is possible try to make package sales.
Offer your clients to get additional/supportive products when they buy your main product/service.
- Create the image of your average client. Imagine yourself on the clients place. Research what is his / her needs and focus on them .
What do they seek for? What would they like to get ? What can you offer them to satisfy expectations?
- Create coupons for additional bonuses, small gifts, discounts etc.
You can distribute coupons by mail, within public arrangements, publish in newspapers and so on.
- If you use different channels to ...
|Order 750 checklists in MS Word and PDF printable format at $49.99 USD only.