- Ensure that your organization has clear hierarchy of departments
Ensure that functions, objectives and tasks of all departments are well-defined and there is no duplication.
- Ensure document standardization
Ensure that the different departments in your organization are using the same forms and documents.
- Establish consistent system of document management
Ensure common rules of document management. Establish document storing in repository. Implement system of electronic document management.
- Use computer-based technologies to ensure efficiency of your organization
Use web technologies to attract and support customers. Use specialized systems (ERP, CRM, task management etc.) to manage your business data effectively and to reduce the amount of paper used in your workflow.
- Use unified business processes
Use special business processes to regulate various activities within your organization.
- Clearly determine and document roles, jobs, responsibilities and duties
- Collect feedbacks from your employees, partners and customers
Internal and external opinion about your organization can be really helpful in order to define objectives for improvement.
Make your employees interested to stay and develop in your organization by offering proper salaries, benefits, social packages and career opportunities.
- Establish system of effective employees participation
Motivate and encourage your employees to be productive and initiative. Involve employees into process of organizational management and decision-making.
- Establish system of quality management
- Establish long-term and short-term business planning
- Establish distinct system of work reporting and tracking
- Establish system of staff evaluation and recruitment
- Manage image of your organization
- Ensure clear system of seniority and proper understanding of leadership
- Monitor and improve psychological atmosphere within your organization
- Establish system of on-the-job trainings and human resources development
- Ensure that your organization ...