- Define clear process goals and purposes
- Determine required product of the process and quality of this product
- Establish quantitative/qualitative metrics for your process and process steps
- Establish reporting standards to track and analyze key operational metrics
- Assess process results and aim to increase productivity
Aspire to objective: more done with less time.
- Obtain process consistency
It is necessary to receive same process results, despite of who performs this process. This can be obtained by proper organization of process and proper training of executers.
- Eliminate unnecessary steps of the process
Build detailed process scheme (that shows all steps and their results) and decide if some unnecessary steps can be eliminated or combined.
- Reduce process cycle time
Use detailed process scheme to find out what stages have longest durations and define how time can be economized without detriment to quality.
- Research and decide what operations and activities can be performed simultaneously (without detriment to process quality)
- Eliminate or decrease influence of circumstances that can cause errors in process
This will eliminate/reduce the time and cost associated with fixing errors
- Make sure that workplaces of process executers are properly organized and kept in order
Ensure that employees do not waste time for unnecessary movements, searching for instruments etc.
- Automate and/or optimize workplaces of process executers with innovations
New or just optimized technologies can help to save time and money
- Ensure that process executers can use their workplaces effectively
- Try to eliminate every minute that does not bring any ...
|Order 750 checklists in MS Word and PDF printable format at $49.99 USD only.