Search  Users  Rules 
Close
Login:
Password:
Forgot your password?
Login

Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Pages: 1
VIP To Do List on the Mac, To Do List supported on the Mac?

Hi Stephen,

For the future we plan a MAC OS version of our business management software CentriQS:

http://www.centriqs.com/

To support this feature please click on this link:

http://support.centriqs.com/forums/156101-general/suggestions/3072485-mac-compatibility
Provide Default Saved Settings For Font Size and Style Used In All Notes

Dear Jon Li,

Again, thanks a lot for a nice suggestion. I also added it to our feature request list.
Remove Annoying Prompts Everytime a Note Has Changed

Thank you very much for suggestion.

I agree with you that it would be better if notes saved automatically. I have forwarded your suggestion to our developers so that they can take into account while working on the new version of the program.
Can VIP organizer display Japanese character?

Hello,

Thank you very much for detailed reply.

Unfortunately, the current version of VIP Organizer doesn't support Unicode. However, at the moment we are working on a new product where this feature will be available.

Meanwhile, you can try one of the following solutions:
1. Apply a "Copy & Paste" method i.e. write in Japanese on MS Word then copy
and paste it over at VIP Organizer

2. Install Japanese version of Windows XP
Can VIP organizer display Japanese character?

Hello,

Hi, I use VIP organizer version 2.9.1 build 3036
I wrote Japanese characters and they turned out "????".
Is there any way I can make the program displays Jap character?

Could you please try to do the following: Go to: Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Regional and Language Settings ->tab Advanced and in 'code conversation tables' check the Japanese code table.

Also please let us know what operating system you use and in what language it is installed.
Re-occurring Reminders, Re-occurring reminder for a task prior to the task end date

I'm sorry for misinterpreting your words.
At the moment this feature is unavailable. However, I have added your suggestion to our feature request list so our developers could discuss the possibility of adding it to the program.

Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Re-occurring Reminders, Re-occurring reminder for a task prior to the task end date

Is there a way to create automatic, re-occurring reminders during the period of time before a task ends?

For example:

I want to setup automatic email task reminders for every four days, for a task that is due in three weeks.

Yes, it is possible. Please do the following:
1. Double click on a task to edit it or click 'Ins' to create a new one.
2. Go to tab 'General'
3. Check the option 'Due Date' and 'Recurrence'
4. Click on the right button in Recurrence field
5. In time interval select 'Daily'
6. Click 'Next'
7. Set Start Date
8. Click 'Next'
9. In 'Daily' section enter '4' (Every 4 days)
10. Click 'Next'
11. In 'End of Recurrence' enter the task due date (by which the task recurrence should end).
12. Click 'Next' and 'Finish'

Please find instructions how to send reminders by email here (they are the same as for sending reminders to the cellphone):
http://www.todolistsoft.com/support/faq/how-to-send-reminder-to-cellphone.php
Date Format, Can the Date format be changed from 24-hour to 12-hour

Please do the following:
1. Go to: Start/Control Panel/Regional and Language Options
2. Select 'Reginal Options' tab'
3. Click 'Customize'
4. Open 'Time' tab
5. Select the necessary time format
MultiUser Access

Dear Bianca,

Thank you very much for purchasing our product.

I'm interested to know what features you like in VIP Team To Do List and don't like in VIP Task Manager Standard.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Marina
MultiUser Access

Dear Bianca,

Thank you very much for your kind words about the product.

VIP Team To Do List and VIP Task Manager Professional are different products which presume 2 different types of team collaboration:
1. VIP Team To Do List allows planning tasks for team members and sending to do lists to team members by email.
2. VIP Task Manager allows both sending tasks by email and multi-user simultaneous access.

Could you please tell me what version of VIP Task Manager Edition you evaluated. If you tried VIP Task Manager Professional, you are right: it is very powerful and perhaps not all of its features are necessary for you. VIP Task Manager Standard is less overkill and too close to VIP Team To Do List. You can download the trial version of VIP Task Manager Standard clicking on the link below:
http://www.taskmanagementsoft.com/VIPTaskManagerStdSetup.zip

Best regards,
Marina
"NOTE" can't support Chinese words, VIP Organizer can't support Chinese

Dear George Cheng,

Thank you very much for reply.

YES, I follow the step you suggest. It will show chinese properly. But when I close the task and re-open the task again, It will change again.
It seems to me that chinese font will not saved always.  This is most series problem for me.

I will ask our QA department to test the issue. Meanwhile, you can evaluate our another program VIP Task Manager that saves the font perfectly well:

http://www.taskmanagementsoft.com/products/

Another question is "How can I config SMTP for reminder
service using gmail?

Please use gmail settings on SMTP tab like it is shown here:

http://www.todolistsoft.com/support/faq/how-to-set-smtp-server.php

For example, our test gmail account uses the following settings:

1.Host: smtp.gmail.com
2.Port: 465
3.Authentication: Login(TLS)
4.User testvipquality@gmail.com
5.Password testaccount
6.Sender name: name
7.Sender e-mail testvipquality@gmail.com
Edited: marina - 11/23/2011 16:37:44

Dear George,

Could you please confirm if you followed the steps described in the previous posts:

1. While inputting or pasting some memo in Note area the Chinese language is set in your task tray

2. a) Double click on the task.
    b)Go to 'Note' tab
    c) Try to change different fonts

Thank you very much for screen shots.

One of the possible reasons why the Chinese characters are not displaying correctly is that font is not saved. Please do the following:
1. Double click on the task.
2. Go to 'Note' tab
3. Try to change different fonts
Edited: marina - 02/26/2009 09:27:53

Actually the typing or pasting some information should work fine in both programs. Please check the following: while inputting or pasting some memo in Note area the Chinese language should be set in your task tray. Please confirm.

If you mean inputting Chinese characters in VIP Organizer could you please try the following:
1. Go to: Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Regional and Language Settings ->tab Advanced
2. In 'code conversation tables' check the Chinese code table.
Restoring User's To Do List, Restoring To Do List after reinstallation of Vista Business crash

If you use VIP Simple To Do List please do the following:
1. Go to C:\Program Files\VIP Quality Software\VIP Simple To Do List\Data
2. Copy the required datbase file "tm_date.dat" somewhere on hard disk C
3. Uninstall the program
4. Install VIP Simple To Do List clicking on the link below:
http://www.todolistsoft.com/VIPSimpleToDoListSetup.zip

The program should open the saved database file

If you use VIP Organizer or VIP Team To Do List please follow the instructions below:
1. Go to Start/ Search and enter .vpdb in search line
2. If there is the required database file launch the program
3. Go to File/Open database
4. Browse database file.
Add icons, Is there a possibility to add additional icons?

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I have passed it to our QA department so our developers will discuss the possibility of adding new icons to the program.

Thank you for suggestion once again.
Error message when exiting vip organizer

In order to give you an adequate answer could you please provide step-by-step instructions for reproducing this error.
Thank you in advance.
Apple IPOD / iPhone version?

Thank you very much for using our program.

We plan to add such feature in future updates. Meanwhile I have forwarded your suggestion to our developers for discussion.

Thank you very much for your suggestion.
"Stopwatch" feature available?

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I have added your suggestion to the feature request list so developers and product manager could discuss the possibility of adding it to the program.
Keeping "Closed" Tasks

The tasks can be deleted only if you right click on task and select the option "Delete Task(s)". One of possible reasons why you can't see the tasks is you set the filter which hid certain tasks.
If you need to track completed tasks you can create a special category and move completed tasks there.
Categories and "Move Task Up\Down"

If 'Clear Sorting' is grayed out it means that no task was selected to be moved up or down or the tasks were sorted. So please select the task you would like to move up or move down and then click Move Up or Move Down button.
Backing up the database, How do I configure and perform DB backups?

You can know how to schedule backups of the database on our website.
1. Please go to www.taskmanagementsoft.com
2. Select "Support" tab
3. Select FAQ and in part 4 "Using" click on 'How to schedule automatic database back up'.
Restore shared database, Use pro while traveling and in office

Dear Loyd Rodgers,

Well, of course, the best solution is to connect to the database via Internet, VPN, etc. For that purpose you need to install the server application and keep the database on computer with static (outer) IP address.

However, you can see the projects in the trip as you described. For this purpose you need to do the following:
1. Install VIP Task Manager Professional on your laptop by selecting "Full Installation".
2. Ask all your team members to close VIP Task Manager Professional on their Pcs and copy database to your laptop.
3. Register the database as it is described by the link below (start from step 3):
http://www.taskmanagementsoft.com/support/faq/how-to-move-database-to-server.php

4. When you are in the trip you can set connection to the offline database on laptop.
5. When you are in the office again, you can set connection to the up-to-date database.

Best regards,
Marina
Pages: 1

Products Solutions Download Buy *Support* Contact My Account 

Copyright © 2004 - 2024 VIP Quality Software, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

Site Map
Legal Information