Close
Login:
Password:
Forgot your password?
Login

Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Pages: 1
Send to FTP problems, Files empty

I double checked the user credentials, logged in with FileZilla and was able to transfer files easily. I then tried again with VIP Team Todo List and I get the same problem, the file is created but stays empty on the FTP server. The software times out after 300 seconds.
Send to FTP problems, Files empty

Hi,

The send to FTP feature does not work properly for me. The files are created in the FTP folder but are left empty. The software just stalls for 300 seconds and gives an error at the end about not being able to complete.

Anyone else seen this problem?
Filter save problem

You are wrong on this, I can do it by creating a filter with date completed "relative today" and "show task without date". It shows the list as I want it, everything is perfect. My problem is that this filter is not saved properly, the "show without date" part is not saved, only the "relative today". This is not a missing feature, only a simple filter saving bug.
Filter save problem

What I need is a composite of both: I want to see all uncompleted tasks PLUS the tasks I completed during the day.

So I created a filter to show anything with date completed = today or empty field. But the "empty filed" part of this line does not get saved.
Filter save problem

I'm trying to set a filter to show all task not completed and those completed today. I modify the "Date completed" field to show "Today + Empty" but when I save the filter, the "+ Empty" is never saved so my filter is useless only showing the tasks completed today.
Pages: 1

Products Solutions Download Buy *Support* Contact My Account 

Copyright © 2004 - 2024 VIP Quality Software, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

Site Map
Legal Information