Close
Login:
Password:
Forgot your password?
Login

Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Pages: 1
Style sheets, Modifications

Is there a way I can modify the style sheets, or am I limited to the options currently available in the drop down menu? I like the colors on some, the fonts on others, the layouts on yet others. Nothing just perfect! So, is this a user-modifiable feature?
Brooks
Dual monitor problem

I have the main program open on Monitor #1. I have moved a number of the tool bars to Monitor #2 -- specifically, Navigation Bar, Filters Bar, Categories Bar, and Resourse Assignment Bar.

I minimize the main window. All windows minimize. When I right click RESTORE, the main window is behind all the bars on Monitor #2.

I have an ATI Radeon X300/X550 Series graphics card.

Hope this helps!
Brooks
Dual monitor problem

I'm using a dual monitor with the panes in the side monitor and the main task window in the main monitor. When I use MINIMIZE TO TASK BAR in the options and then minimize, when I then re-mazimize the main window, it comes up in the side monitor behind the tool bars. Definitely a bug that needs to be addressed. smile:(
% Completed Drop Down

Received. Thanks. Haven't had a chance to evaluate, but I will in the next couple of week.
Brooks
% Completed Drop Down

I would think that your first idea is better. That way if I want to change, say, from 10% to 80% I can do so in one leap rather than have to do the "increase" option 7 times.
Thanks for asking!
Brooks
% Completed Drop Down

Ideally, from a drop down on the toolbar, but equally functional would be a right-click on the task with a drop down in the context menu. Why not both?
Brooks
% Completed Drop Down

It would be very handy to be able to change the % complete for an item from the toolbar -- perhaps in a drop down box -- rather than having to open the task and change it there. This would then work like the CHANGE CATEGORY drop down toolbar item.
Future dates

Well, this works, but it's a bit clunky compared to a "start date". At least I can get the information. Thanks for the idea.

Sort of related, would it be possibel to have a filter that is "TODAY PLUS X DAYS" so I could look at the due dates that are always relative to today plus a specified number of days?

Brooks
Future dates

I often have a To Do item that needs to be scheduled for a future date -- say, something I need to do on next September 15th. It would be a great addition if these items could be added with a future implementation date so they don't clog up the task list between now and then. Then add a filter "Don't show future tasks" or something like that. Make sense?
Default filter

Sweet! Works like a charm. Thanks!
Brooks
Default filter

By default, I'd like to be able to open a database and only view a predefined filter - for example, UNCOMPLETED by default. Could this be done?
Encouragement

Well, I've just added several feature requests and lest this be misinterpreted, I want to say (officially) that I think you guys are really onto something with this software. I am assuming by the relatively few number of posts in the forum that this is a fairly new product. Please register my support and enthusiasm for where you are with this to date and I hope this software is a big success for you. I can see it becoming very essential to help me in my life! Keep it up and good luck!
Brooks
Suggested new time filter

In the filter by time, TODAY is good, NEXT WEEK is good, but how about the ability to filter TODAY THROUGH NEXT WEEK, or better yet, TODAY PLUS X DAYS?
Copy Category and Its Contents - As a Template

We are a publishing company with a 60 day publishing cycle. Every 60 days, we do the same tasks over and over. We would desparately need VIP Team To Do List to have the ability to copy a category and all its children to a new category entry -- sort of like a template of to do's for a repeating project. Currently, I can only make it copy tasks, but not sorted by sub-category and not preserving the resource assignments. Am I missing something or is this a feature that can be added in the next release?
VIP Task Manager Professional vs To Do List Organizer

Silly me, I just figured out you also have VIP Task Manager Professional edition as a client/server software that does a lot of the same things as VIP To Do List Organizer but for teams. Do you have a comparison chart of features? Is there an upgrade path from To Do List Organizer to VIP Task Manager Professional? Are the databases exchangeable?
Brooks
Pages: 1

Products Solutions Download Buy *Support* Contact My Account 

Copyright © 2004 - 2024 VIP Quality Software, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

Site Map
Legal Information