Buy
Support
Support
Support
Support
   Home  » Support  » Forum  » VIP To Do List Line Public forums  » Feature Requests  » MultiUser Access

Support
News Archive
Register
Affiliate Program
Reseller Program
FAQ
»Forum
Helpdesk
Company
Contact Us
Search

Authorization

Login:
Password:
Forgot your password?
Login As:
Login As
You can log in if you are registered at one of these services:

MultiUser Access

Search  Users  Rules 
Close
Login:
Password:
Forgot your password?
Login

Pages: 1
RSS
MultiUser Access

Hello,

I've done quite a bit of searching to find the right software to meet our needs and finally came across VIP Team To Do List. It is close to being perfect for what we need.

The only drawback that I can see is that it will not allow simultaneous access. Our non-profit association is small (2 employees to be exact!). I would like to be able to share the database simultaneously with my assistant. I know that VIP Task Manager has this functionality built in but to be quite honest, it is overkill for what we need. I have trialed both programs. I like the simplicity and features available in VIP Team To Do List and do not wish to use something more complicated.

I would be willing to pay more for the software to have this one extra feature built in. Is this something that you would consider?

I am currently using the trial version and wish to make a purchase in the very near future.

Look forward to your response!

Many Thanks - Bianca

Dear Bianca,

Thank you very much for your kind words about the product.

VIP Team To Do List and VIP Task Manager Professional are different products which presume 2 different types of team collaboration:
1. VIP Team To Do List allows planning tasks for team members and sending to do lists to team members by email.
2. VIP Task Manager allows both sending tasks by email and multi-user simultaneous access.

Could you please tell me what version of VIP Task Manager Edition you evaluated. If you tried VIP Task Manager Professional, you are right: it is very powerful and perhaps not all of its features are necessary for you. VIP Task Manager Standard is less overkill and too close to VIP Team To Do List. You can download the trial version of VIP Task Manager Standard clicking on the link below:
http://www.taskmanagementsoft.com/VIPTaskManagerStdSetup.zip

Best regards,
Marina

Thank you for the reply Marina! I actually did trial the Standard version of Task Manager. I've gone ahead and purchased VIP Team ToDo anyway because I do love the software. I hope the multiuser access is something you will consider adding as a feature for a future realease. As I said, I would certainly pay more for the software if this functionality was included.

Many Thanks - Bianca

Dear Bianca,

Thank you very much for purchasing our product.

I'm interested to know what features you like in VIP Team To Do List and don't like in VIP Task Manager Standard.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Marina

I would also like to see this feature. We want to use this to replace paper 15 minute run sheets (routine checks) and this product is the ONLY one that lets me have tasks that have recurrance in the minutes. It works perfectly for this purpose, but I can't share it with my staff or track whether tasks are being done. Shared database would be very helpful and a definite buy for me
Pages: 1