Buy
Support
Support
Support
Support
   Home  » Support  » Forum  » VIP To Do List Line Public forums  » Feature Requests  » "From" date

Support
News Archive
Register
Affiliate Program
Reseller Program
FAQ
»Forum
Helpdesk
Company
Contact Us
Search

Authorization

Login:
Password:
Forgot your password?
Login As:
Login As
You can log in if you are registered at one of these services:

"From" date

Search  Users  Rules 
Close
Login:
Password:
Forgot your password?
Login

Pages: 1
RSS
"From" date, Add "from" date to the task

I'm evaluating VIP Organizer and find it really powerful.

Please add (optional) "from" date to the task. Many much less poweful schedulers have "from" date. This is something different than due date:

Due date is a date on which a task must be finally accomplished. From date is a date on my calendar where the task appears. Before the from date, I do not need to think about the task. Ideally, I accomplish my tasks on from date, but when I have problems with my schedule, I move from date to tomorrow and so on, but I know that due date is the final day on which the task has to be accomplished.

Adding from date would make the schedule much more flexible. While grouping or filtering by from date I would immediately see what are the tasks planned for today (and the other days), and which tasks may be moved later, when I have problems (the "days left" column)

All the best to the VIP team and users

Grzegorz

Dear Grzegorz,

Thank you for suggestion.
You can find this feature in our another product VIP Task Manager, which allows to set Start and Finish dates.
You can learn more and download free 30-days trial version here: http://www.taskmanagementsoft.com/

Best Regards,
Serge
Pages: 1