Buy
Support
Support
Support
Support
   Home  » Support  » Forum  » VIP To Do List Line Public forums  » Troubleshooting  » mouse scroll doesn't work in program

Support
News Archive
Register
Affiliate Program
Reseller Program
FAQ
»Forum
Helpdesk
Company
Contact Us
Search

Authorization

Login:
Password:
Forgot your password?
Login As:
Login As
You can log in if you are registered at one of these services:

mouse scroll doesn't work in program

Search  Users  Rules 
Close
Login:
Password:
Forgot your password?
Login

Pages: 1
RSS
mouse scroll doesn't work in program, the scroll function wheel does not work inside the program

just downloaded the eval vip simple to do list....like it a lot. looking for a way to get off outlook and think that this might do the trick for task management. However, the mouse middle scroll wheel doesn't work in the program. It is a hassle to locate the scroll bar all the time. I have 250 tasks in about 20 categories so would use the scroll a lot. Is there any known fix/tweak?

Thanks, Brad

Dear Brad,

Actually mouse middle scroll wheel should work. Probably you don't set focus on task grid (for example you worked with Category bar and focus remained there). Please left click on any task in the list and try to scroll the wheel.

Hi Serge,

Actually that doesn't seem to be the problem. I was making sure of that (I'm an IT guy).

For example, even in Note it will not scroll. I have a lot of text in some of the notes. The up and down arrow and page up/down will will in all windows/views -- but not the scroll wheel.

Any ideas? Brad

Well we double checked this and couldn't repeat it. If we select a task on task list or left click on Notes panel entry field it allows us to scroll.

Also there were no reports on this issue before so it is hard to imagine what can lead to this behaviour. Could you please try to reinstall the product and see if it repeats? Could you please install VIP Organizer and see if it repeats?

.......a reboot fixed this problem....all is well:)

Brad
Pages: 1