Buy
Support
Support
Support
Support
   Home  » Support  » Forum  » VIP To Do List Line Public forums  » Troubleshooting  » Dual monitor problem

Support
News Archive
Register
Affiliate Program
Reseller Program
FAQ
»Forum
Helpdesk
Company
Contact Us
Search

Authorization

Login:
Password:
Forgot your password?
Login As:
Login As
You can log in if you are registered at one of these services:

Dual monitor problem

Search  Users  Rules 
Close
Login:
Password:
Forgot your password?
Login

Pages: 1
RSS
Dual monitor problem

I'm using a dual monitor with the panes in the side monitor and the main task window in the main monitor. When I use MINIMIZE TO TASK BAR in the options and then minimize, when I then re-mazimize the main window, it comes up in the side monitor behind the tool bars. Definitely a bug that needs to be addressed. smile:(

Dear Brooks,

Could you please describe me your actions step by step and if possible with screenshots?

As our QA department tried to reproduce this bug and they didn't face with such problem. Everythig works fine.

I have the main program open on Monitor #1. I have moved a number of the tool bars to Monitor #2 -- specifically, Navigation Bar, Filters Bar, Categories Bar, and Resourse Assignment Bar.

I minimize the main window. All windows minimize. When I right click RESTORE, the main window is behind all the bars on Monitor #2.

I have an ATI Radeon X300/X550 Series graphics card.

Hope this helps!
Brooks

Thank you for your bug report! Now our QA department can reproduce it.

It will be fixed in the next update. Until it will be fixed, I can offer you the following makeshift of the problem:

Go to "Tools -> Options" and uncheck "Minimize to tray" option.

So, the application will minimize to the task bar, then it will work as it should.
Pages: 1