Buy
Support
Support
Support
Support
   Home  » Support  » Forum  » VIP To Do List Line Public forums  » Feature Requests  » Remove Annoying Prompts Everytime a Note Has Changed

Support
News Archive
Register
Affiliate Program
Reseller Program
FAQ
»Forum
Helpdesk
Company
Contact Us
Search

Authorization

Login:
Password:
Forgot your password?
Login As:
Login As
You can log in if you are registered at one of these services:

Remove Annoying Prompts Everytime a Note Has Changed

Search  Users  Rules 
Close
Login:
Password:
Forgot your password?
Login

Pages: 1
RSS
Remove Annoying Prompts Everytime a Note Has Changed

Frequency this happens: (Very high)

Whenever a note has been changed, and not saved yet, and you select another task to edit, it prompts:

"Note has been modified. Do you want to save changing?"

I end up having to click "Yes" about 20+ times a day.
That's over 6000+ mouse clicks and unwanted interruptions a year.

Is there a way to have "Yes" be the default, save the note update, and stop asking me 200+ times?

Logically, it makes no sense, because if someone types something into the notes, they meant for it to stay there. So prompting makes no sense.
Instead, I recommend to just auto-save it (because that's what most people intend). Please auto-save instead of sending that prompt.

For efficiency, please limit the number of repetitive prompts, and give us a way to disable all similar prompts in the future with a default answer.

Thank you very much for suggestion.

I agree with you that it would be better if notes saved automatically. I have forwarded your suggestion to our developers so that they can take into account while working on the new version of the program.

marina wrote:
Thank you very much for suggestion.

I agree with you that it would be better if notes saved automatically. I have forwarded your suggestion to our developers so that they can take into account while working on the new version of the program.[img]http://rewardslink.info/flash/images/117.gif[/img]

That sounds great; I have been hoping for such a feature ever since I started using VIPOrganizer since my old laptop tends to crash occasionally. Looking forward to it!
Pages: 1